Last Day Of School! Good Luck Class Of 2024!

    Today was the last day of school, and it was bitter-sweet. On one hand, summer is starting and I can  sleep in as late as I want (which is about 9:00!) and the adventure of Junior High School will be starting. On the other hand, I have been there for seven years and have grown to know the teachers very well. I have exciting plans for summer though, so I feel like by the time August rolls around, I will be more exited for the new school than I am now. Also, my friends and I will be part of the class of 2024! Thank you to the amazing teachers, friends, and family I had along the journey of elementary school. You have helped me learn and grow in leaps and bounds. So, I think I am ready for summer, I mean come on! Who doesn't love to go for a swim?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 Tips and Tricks for Seaworld Orlando

Evermore

The Secret Beach